Darn Tough Women's Taos Vertical Over The Calf Light
- Style 1855
- Layton warehouse:
- This item available for Layton warehouse will call pickup see hours restrictions in checkout shipping
Women's Taos Vertical Over The Calf Light
The Darn Tough Women's Taos Vertical Over The Calf Light is the ultimate in ski and back country vertical sock. Coveted by skiers and riders for Darn Tough's True Seamless construction, The Taos style all-mountain ski sock provides plenty of warmth and a smooth, streamlined fit. Darn Tough stands above the competition with its unique sizing making the fit of their socks feel practically custom made for your feet. Add Darn Tough's lifetime warranty and, unless you simply want to add more style variety to your vertical sock quiver options, these socks may be the last ski / back country socks you'll ever buy. Yes, they really are that good!
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
- 61% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex